Monday, September 01, 2008

The Left and a Hunter's Daughter



Well I just got done reading the “dirt” on the Palin’s. It’s going to be interesting seeing the vomit from the left side of the spectrum. The verbal grins, the wringing of hands in glee. I hope none of those that do have a preteen daughter or a little one growing up because if they fail to realize you can’t lock them up and throw away the key, and you can’t give them unlimited freedom without a sense of responsibility or consequence, they may be in the same boat someday – it all comes down to your kids choice, its as simple as that. It's no more than a lottery, where the prize is a backbone that can bear burden's that you can appreciate but your children have to navigate through without acquiring.


They have to live life, and if you have a daughter you’re not going to control their heart, or how they use the values you have demonstrated to them. They have to learn their life is up to them, and their choices affect their life and it’s up to them to rise up and face what they have sown.


I have a seventeen year old daughter, and she has a new “boyfriend” her first actually.( I haven’t ordered a "hit" on him yet). He’s now off at University far away (not far enough), but that doesn’t matter a bit because nothing I could do could change anything, unless that free independent, responsible, emerging woman that is my daughter decides to change it herself, that’s up to her, and hopefully she picked a sweet kid.


It’s my job to tell her “there are condoms in the medicine cabinet – no questions asked”, and if she wants to give the boy she picked that part of her, it’s her job to know when to use them .It’s not my virtue she’s carried for seventeen years it’s hers, it’s something liberals couldn’t see if it bit them on the ass, and the truth be told they just as soon spit of the word virtue when it comes to a young female.


Realists don’t raise dummies, its naturally impossible- as impossible as being perfect.


And I don’t give two shits what a bunch of liberal scumbags have to say about it, and I hope the Palin family doesn’t either.


I know we are supposed to be pleasant to opposing views, but knowing many women that resemble Palin from a small town, that seemingly carry burdens effortlessly, love their children by being a MOTHER, and wish them the best in their ability to learn from life without entitlements they haven’t earned. I have to say whole heartedly on those observations alone I hate modern liberalism with all my heart, there isn’t a middle where we’d meet- that was gone long ago. Why would I stick my head in a “bucket of insanity”, when one REAL woman is worth ten Michelle Obama's ?


The best I can do is agree to disagree, not associate with any of them, and hope the Sarah Palin’s of the world get to at least slap some sanity into some of them once in their life.


I do hope the left takes it one step to far, where the salt of the earth mother in Sarah Palin is awakened for all the world to see, and it won’t be pretty for the offender – it never is, and that’s the way it was meant to be.

No comments: