Sunday, March 30, 2008

The "Earth Hour Of Power" ?

“Earth Hour”? I missed it , I looked outside to take a look but didn’t notice any difference.


I didn't think they'd miss me at the "service", and I don't see Suzuki, Gore and their followers as any kind of saviour to my children, or the planet. They mean well but the wad of money in their pockets means more to them than the truth.

I did notice though how rabid people got when they realized to their horror some people just don’t subscribe to the same nonsense they do and actually counter protested in their own way. Frankly if you want to follow the “leaders” of the world that would sell their mother to remain politically correct, and hip to senseless voters, go right ahead but don’t expect every person to think to agree with you even if you’re afraid the world is ending.

Seeing people so ready to do anything to “save” the planet only reinforces the assumption that they would “slit their own throats” to silence their guilt, but never have the guts to live with it and even worse expect you to feel guilty as well. Of course there will be a line they won’t cross and somehow forgot to see during the next “Earth Hour” when in the future they finally realize what sacrifice their compliance is going to bring to their door step and everyone else that didn’t ask for it.

I can picture the clueless looks already.

Can you?

No comments: