Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just like it is

Well I have to apoligize to anyone thats stopped by here lately, only to find the same post up for sometime. Lifes been copasetic of late and I find my time is spent idling along with lifes basic chores. I haven't had to dwell deeper into my soul to tolerate the lefts drivel or their attempts to hijack the natural progress earned peace of mind brings to a society . I guess I should address my bad grammar , and terrible proof reading at times they are what they are I'm sorry to say , and to be honest at the moment thats me. Not that it won't change, or progress into something more developed it probably will. I guess I'm apoligizing if you feel I'm cheating in some way or pretending though I do have points to make . Even though I'm a ditch digger (really) and proud of it .I've watched generations work hard , wear out , and meet their maker. Whats more nobel than that?

Looking back and being aware of the present ,while we are looking for the big purpose the million dollar question its important we don't forget tradition, where we come from , and why things are the way they are with reasons that all share simple answers. All it takes is faith love, devotion , acceptance of imperfections, a multitude of beautiful reasons that bend the mind like a steady summer wind bends stalks of grain ,to reflect the sun like threads of gold.

Thats just the way it is.

No comments: