Monday, July 17, 2006

Don't screw with the bee's

To me it seems simple when you look at Israel and its less than hospitable neighbours, sure some of the reasons for all the hate get complicated and slightly grey.
However reading about the recent conflict reminds me of the time when I was much younger when my friends and I where poking a yellow jacket’s nest at the back of my parents house for fun.
The yellow jackets where just going about their business of collecting food and keeping the hive healthy, that is until we decided to hammer the area their nest was located and then run seeing who was the first to get stung. Someone always did, and we eventually grew up with a respect for any insect with a stinger especially wasps.
It doesn’t take much brain power to see the similarities between Israeli’s and bees, dunderheads poke their “nest”, and they take flight and repeatedly “sting” those with the sticks.
Just like bees Israeli’s would like to just go about their business, but their always seems to be one dumbass that needs to poke their nest, or swat at them.
Myself I hate standing beside someone that has to swat at a bee just because it’s flying around them, why? Well sure as shit they swat I get stung.
Just like the civilians that are dead on the Lebanese side of the border they happened to be standing to close to those that like to swat, its as simple as that, sad but simple.
Trouble is some people never seem to learn.

4 comments:

Balbulican said...

Congratulations! This post has been nominated for the prestigious Conucopia Award, presented weekly to the post that best exemplifies contemporary Conservative thought in Canada. Visit and vote at:
http://www.stageleft.info/2006/08/05/conucopia-musta-been-something-i-viii/

Cordially,

balbulican

Mugs said...

Thanks for the mention.

One thing I find odd though Kate links here and I have at least four hundred hits the other over a thousand (it was during the election) but sadly a nod from you even a cynical one brings on five only.

May you someday find your Utopia..... without the need of a mind altering substance and your neighbours cash.

Balbulican said...

You're welcome.

Yes, MacDonald's definitely gets more diners than the Chateau Laurier, I've noticed that too.

As for my neighbour's cash...I've been a self-employed entrepreneur since 1990, currently employ twelve staff in two offices, and have never received any form of social or business development assistance in my life. Not sure what you're talking about, Mugs.

Mugs said...

Thats great balbulican .Do you do work for the government :)