Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's nice to be noticed

I have a thank you to put out there for Kate at Small Dead Animals, she took the time to link to me - and today my page views are up 365% (my free service stops at 1000 page views per day), too bad it wasn't because of something I wrote :). I really appreciate the time she takes to produce her blog, go thru all her emails, yet get on with her seemingly busy life. I find it hard and I'm surely not as busy, of course I'm an amateur when it comes to blogging, even writing.
I'm just saying thanks to Kate for her time.
She seems like a salt of the earth gal - but then most conservative women are.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Thank you once again for signing onto the Canadian Heroes blogroll.

When and if you write posts that relate to military matters at all, email me the URL and I'll get it up on Canadian Heroes. I'll link to your blog, and paste in a short sample of the post.

email me at: mediaright@shaw.ca

Debris Trail
www.cnheroes.blogspot.com

Mugs said...

No thanks necessary, and thanks for the heads up.