Saturday, January 21, 2006

Don't you wish?

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to take someone that still voted for a liberal Monday somewhere you could physically demonstrate to them the folly of their intellect?

I don’t mean beat them; I know it just drives a person crazy trying to figure the unashamed liberal voter out. I was thinking more along the lines of the way the allies showed the Germans living close to the concentration camps what had went on under their noses.

I’m not suggesting liberals are Nazi’s, what I’ am suggesting is that liberal voters are letting very unethical behaviour by their governing party go unnoticed.

I'd wish they would wake up, for Pete's sake. It is too soon to be sure how bad or good it could be but there are still people, maybe many that are more afraid of a conservative perceived as as a westerner, than Liberals that are blatantly screwing them.

How intelligent is a citizen that asks for a flogging?

Just in case a voter wanders in here and is confused as to what all the fuss is about when it comes to liberals, or is in some sort of self induced denial.

Take a gander over to Kate’s site and look for yourself here.

Read through the comments of the first article (Jan 20) and ask yourself if anyone voting liberal knows the difference between right and wrong . I wish they did.

No comments: