Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Your" Kids, Lube , And A Lefty

I’ve been rather at peace when it comes to my oldest daughter who’s just entered grade 10, and my youngest who has just entered grade 6, but its posts like this one that I read over at Dust My Broom that remind me that the important moments to pass knowledge onto your children are at an end when they reach an age , and social status where their own individual free-will, will be the deciding factor when their life turns into the crap shoot of personal choices. Which is fine and dandy, trouble is there are those on the left side of the spectrum that see no boundaries , or the big picture when it comes to teenagers and their sexuality. The real kicker is they think they know best, while frowning on trying to get your kids to see that life is the ultimate teacher ,that the best defence is learning by watching others make mistakes and the reasons for them , so its best to try and think your way into only making the small ones while accepting them.That’s child abuse to the orgasmic mind of a lefty.

The left gets stuck on the big O , and feeling good and somehow think that’s a lasting enlightenment. I knew once my girls left their catholic school they would be dealing with the “cool” types you know the ones that laugh teaching my girls how to give a good blowjob- “something to be so proud of.” Yet they fail to see dad covered sex in a general way three years ago, because he knew those skilled at undermining tradition would come a calling like banshees on crack, only to willing to pass on the non exsistent virtue of jumping off a cliff with everyone else.

Sex is great , its spiritual , so is oral sex is isn’t taboo - WHEN YOUR ADULT ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE IT. Its not all fun and games , and if you want the real thing -the spiritual wow factor you have to be a thinker, not a what’s the difference between sheep shit and liquorice balls type of teenager .
That’s what I tell my girls. It doesn’t pain me thinking of my girls having a sex life , its hoping their woman enough to experience its soul stopping grace, in a committed relationship.

What pains me is these idiots that don’t have a damn “red cent” invested in my daughters lives as they make the LONG journey evolving into women, wives, or mothers and finding real earned happiness while being a benefit to their community not a blob of cells that lives for the next orgasm. I’ve warned my daughters that having calluses on their knees is no badge of honour. I’ve told them one day they have to choose and they will be hearing many different views that will be the total opposite of dad’s. They have always been FREE to think on their own because they have always known their actions lead to consequences that THEY will bear, so choose wisely because dad will not be standing in front of them as a shield, or ready to catch them until after they have fallen when they themselves chose the path to follow when directions have always been given up to the point “cool” idiots tried to take the helm .

Here’s what I said in the comment section over at Dust My Broom;

“I realised something upon hearing some snippets from my nephews first class dealing with sex in high school, taught by a lady from the county health unit. People like her have nothing at stake other than being a cool adult friend that has no opinion on the negatives of sex other than aids and the like, and have no intention of being around to pick up the pieces when their logic and soft morality helps pull the “pin of a grenade” in the middle of a family.
They remind me of drug dealers.”

So I thought.” hey I haven’t asked my daughter in awhile what she was learning at school when it came to sex ed, and who was teaching it?”

“She replied Mrs so and so SHES SO COOL!” , she got in a huff when I asked for more detail she replied “ there is nothing about morality dad !!”

I rest my case, and instead of beating my head against a wall, I am fearful but content letting morality let its context to a peaceful life hit home with my daughter some time in the future, as it surely will.

Sadly the shallowness of our society easily permeates the teenage mind at times and my daughter is at the stage where she drifts from thinking maturely , to thinking like she is in grade eight again, and that’s the realm where Mr and Mrs “cool progressive” like to reside in. They don’t mind taking the easy way out and being a teenager themselves, they enjoy that more than getting old and wiser.

I tolerate it, what else can I do as my daughter will chose, she’s at the beginning of that point in her life. I have had my time its not over but my influence is contained to moments in the past when its comes to my daughters reflections on which path to follow.
Any new moments where I have something to add only come now when she’s ready to accept them.

I just state the wise option where cool doesn’t have much merit, and let life and brain matter collide or hope it does, the left well they are reserved to collison's of the groin areas where all the thinking thats needed is the ability to don a condom.

Its amazing those on the left fail to see all those young "women" pushing buggies, with dad(?) or maybe a better term pretend "man" walking beside them, and the most important thing is missing, it is their smile? Why would that be?Other than well we where too horny to use protection?
Could it be life as they know it sucks when reality slapped them upside the head?

I think so, poor kids all three of them, and the "teachers" too cool to reenforce parental reality.



To those parents feeling like "the utopian world" is ready to undermine the structure you've tried to pass onto your children, reality will prevail.

2 comments:

Saskboy said...

You've done the best thing you can do by giving them your verbal and demonstrated moral values regarding sex. Clearly “She replied Mrs so and so SHES SO COOL!” , she got in a huff when I asked for more detail she replied “ there is nothing about morality dad !!” is an indicator that she feels she's learning lots about the mechanics of reproduction. If you're not sure what she's being taught I encourage you to speak with the teacher to find out so you can have meaningful talks at home addressing the content.

You may not be able to stop what a kid hears, but as you say you can let them know what you think of what they hear.

From SDA:

""having the childhood innocence stolen from them by political engineers"

Well said WLM, thats what its all about isn't ? Undermining the natural progression of a childs developement that leads to real character developement and values that governments cannot undermine easily.
Posted by: Mugs "

What do you feel is the natural progression of a child's development, in regards to sexual education? Through the past it tends to "naturally" lead to teen sex and pregnancy, with plenty of disease transmission thrown in.

Sara said...

wow, that is a lot to think about. I have 3 girls and I am not looking forward to teenagehood!

You are right though, too horny to understand their actions. That is the core problem right there. Doesn't anyone realize sex is always better if you wait a bit!