Sunday, February 19, 2006

Your Kidneys Please.

Its just so nice to read the some politicians even know where OUR body parts should wind up.
Where the hell do they get off ?
To be honest I don't have a clue what my donor status is, but if this bill passes, I'll be sure to decline my intent to donate. Freedom of choice sure seems to suffer when "John and Jane Do Good" come up with hair brained ideas to make life so much more unrealistic. Sure it sucks sitting their waiting for an organ transplant, but I wonder what right does someone have to my "stolen" body part. I can hear it now "Your dead what do you need it for ?" I don't, but why let some slimy bureaucrat violate my body and determine my wishes, so he or she can feel like they are worth something.
Its bad enough we are expected to be good little sheep and BAAAAAAAA when instructed. Now politicians think we are obliged to give up an organ or two, just because they know what's best.
Yes you can decline,if you remember to notify the bureaucracy, otherwise your an organ donor.
What's next legislating a vitamin program and diet for every Ontarian, so our organs are healthy,and able to be donated.
Far fetched? Not if we are willing to be treated as livestock by idiots.

No comments: